- Complete all modules including videos and audios in their entirety - We are able to see your progress in the analytics section of this site and it will show us if each video and audio was completed in full.
- Turn in all your written/typed coursework. Instructions are included in PDF below. All coursework and classes will be reviewed and feedback given near your completion of the course in order to graduate. This may take 5-7 business days. Please let us know if this is time sensitive for you.
- 30 Minute Minimum Kundalini Yoga Class Video Submitted by Module 25.
- 75 Minute Yoga Class Video Submitted by Module 30 Completion:
Here is what your 75 min recorded class needs to include:
- Embody the full 75 minutes in your choice of yoga style
- Include a Class Theme that is woven into the practice
- Bandas - Teach at least Hasta Bandha, Pada Banda, Mula Bandha and Uddiyana Bandha
- Energetic Alignment - Included lots of energetic alignment cues
- Pranayama - Teach and move students through at least one pranayama technique
- Short Meditation to begin or end the class - no more than 10 minutes
- Mantra - Teach and include one mantra during the practice
- Mudra - Teach one mudra during the class perhaps weaving it throughout
- Off the mat teaching infused with hands on adjustments (this applies only if you have a student to teach, you may omit this if you are recording only yourself teaching the class)
How to Hand in Coursework - Online YTT Full Circle Yoga School - Google Docs.pdf